The Domestic Assault Review Team (D.A.R.T.) of Waterloo Region is a community coordinating committee whose primary purpose is to facilitate a coordinated, seamless and effective approach to domestic violence within the Waterloo Region.
Our objectives are:
- To identify gaps and problems in responding to domestic violence regionally
- To discuss intervention programs by community service providers and the various response sectors
- To make recommendations to enhance service delivery
- To participate in or coordinate public education activities related to domestic violence
- To review and analyze the coordinated response to domestic violence
Learn more about how we meet these objectives.